Tribute bands look and sound just like the real thing, unlike tribute audiences, who are just used mannequins holding up lighters. See the real almost-real thing with this Groupon.
- $16 for one ticket to see Liverpool Legends (up to a $33.31 value)
- When: Tuesdays–Saturdays at 8 p.m. through August 10
- Where: Andy Williams Moon River Theatre
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the full schedule.
Liverpool Legends Beatles Tribute Band
- Who brought the Liverpool Legends together: Louise Harrison, older sister of George Harrison
- When: 2006
- What's happened since: globe-spanning performances, a Grammy nomination for Best Spoken Word Album, roughly 28 million babies born in the US
- Points of the Beatles's career they cover: early Ed Sullivan Show mop-top days, through the Sgt. Pepper psychedelia and Let It Be, and into their solo work
- Expert touches: costume changes, vintage instruments, Ed Sullivan impersonator
- What you probably wouldn't see at another Beatles tribute show: a full-length sitar solo
- Surprising Liverpool Legends fan: Jerry Bruckheimer, producer of Pirates of the Caribbean
Andy Williams Moon River Theatre
Andy Williams designed his Moon River Theater to echo the beauty of the surrounding Ozark Mountains. The façade sits amid 16 acres of foliage, rock formations, and waterfalls to not only enhance live performances with a sense of natural discovery, but also to speak to conservation. In 1992, the state of Missouri recognized the venue's environmental efforts by granting it the Conservation Award for Developed Land Use. And that sense of conservation seeps into the theater's three lobbies as well. Koi swim through ponds, flora creeps toward the ceiling, art and performance pictures from Andy's private collection grace the walls, and wild rams hold head-butting matches in the restroom.