Standup comedians typically draw from real life, such as bad relationships or how the zoo is crazy. Life's a riot with this Groupon.
- $17.50 for one ticket to a Long Island Comedy Festival performance (up to $35 value)
- When: select dates, July 11—August 23
- Seating: best available upon redemption
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Shows are geared toward audiences age 18+, but younger teens are welcome at their guardians’ discretion.
- Friday, July 11, at 8 p.m.: Chris Roach, John Larocchia, Paul Anthony, plus special guest comics at Theatre Three
- Saturday, July 12, at 8 p.m.: Scott Schendlinger, Sherry Davey, Harrison Greenbaum and Paul Anthony at Theatre Three
- Thursday, July 17, at 8 p.m.: Randy Levin, Chris Roach, Maria Walsh, and Paul Anthony at Gold Coast Arts Center
- Saturday, July 19, at 8 p.m.: Chris Davis, Eric Haft, Tom Daddario, Bill McCarty, Maria Walsh, and Paul Anthony at Molloy College
- Friday, July 25, at 8 p.m.: Keith Anthony, Rob Falcone, Maria Walsh, John Santo, Paul Anthony, and special guest comics at Bellmore Theater
- Saturday, July 26, at 8:30 p.m.: Paul Anthony, Joey Giarratano, and Stevie G.B. at Martha Clara Vineyards
- Saturday, August 2, at 8 p.m.: Kevin Meaney, Stevie G.B., and Frankie Pace at Gateway Playhouse
- Saturday, August 9, at 8 p.m.: Isaacs & Baker, Maria Walsh, and Paul Anthony at Landmark on Main Street
- Friday, August 22, at 8 p.m.: Moody McCarthy, Teddy Smith, Eric Haft, and surprise guest comics at Theatre Three
- Saturday, August 23, at 8 p.m.: Theatre Three (lineup to be announced)
Sherry Davey (July 12)
As seen on Comedy Central and Nick at Nite’s Search for the Funniest Mom in America
Chris Monty (July 17)
Veteran of the New York comedy club scene who has opened for Joan Rivers and B.B. King, and who tours the nation in his play Shut Up, Sit Down & Eat!
Rob Falcone (July 25)
As seen on Comedy Central
Warning: contains coarse language
“it was a good time. Go early. Great Barrington is a cute town with lots of fun shops and good restaurants ”