According to legend, Babe Ruth pointed his bat toward the sky to let his fans know exactly where the flesh-eating aliens were coming from. See the greats be great with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to a Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim game
- Where: Angel Stadium
- Door time: Two hours before game time
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Seating and Dates
Against the Baltimore Orioles on Friday, May 3, at 7:05 p.m.
- $13 for lower-view box seating in sections 433–436 (a $26.25 value)
- $16 for view MVP seating in sections 513–528 (a $29.25 value)
- $20 for club loge seating in sections 301–304 (a $41.50 value)<p>
Against the Kansas City Royals on Tuesday, May 14, at 7:05 p.m.
- $10 for view all-star seating in sections 508–509 (a $21.50 value)
- $16 for lower-view all-star seating in sections 408 or 428–429 (a $30.25 value)
- $20 for field box seating in sections 133–135 (a $39.50 value)
- All attendees will receive an MLB Network drawstring backpack<p>
Against the Chicago White Sox on Thursday, May 16, at 7:05 p.m.
- $18 for lower-view box seating in sections 432–436 (a $26.25 value)
- $25 for left-field pavilion seating in sections 257–259 (a $39.50 value)
- $29 for club loge seating in sections 301–303 (a $41.50 value)
- $32 for lower-view MVP seating in sections 411–426 (a $45.50 value)
- All attendees will receive a Mark Trumbo bobblehead<p>
Against the Seattle Mariners on Tuesday, May 21, at 7:05 p.m.
- $14 for view all-star seating in sections 508–510 (a $21.50 value)
- $20 for right-field MVP seating in sections 236–240 (a $30.25 value)
- $30 for field box seating in sections 133–134 (a $39.50 value)
- All attendees will receive a Mike Trout pint glass<p>
When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to laangels.com to complete your transaction. This offer applies toward the face value of tickets, but you’ll still need to pay all laangels.com fees and taxes in full.<p>
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.<p>
The Scouting Report
A year ago, the Los Angeles Angels collected 89 wins behind one of baseball’s most potent offensive attacks. Much like a bear trained to run the 40-yard dash, the Angels offense features a mixture of speed and power—in 2012, the club slugged 187 home runs and stole 134 bases. The Angels look for that same level of production as they head into four home games in May against AL clubs from each division.<p>
During three of the four games, the Angels will treat fans to special giveaways—an MLB Network drawstring backpack on May 14, a Mark Trumbo bobblehead on May 16, and a Mike Trout pint glass on May 21.<p>
“Seats were awesome. Definitely splurge for the best seats!”
“Just have fun!!!!”
“Loved the game ”