Baseball players have all sorts of superstitions, such as carrying a lucky charm or throwing salt at the third-base umpire. Enjoy the season with this Groupon.
- One ticket to a Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim game
- Where: Angel Stadium
- Door time: Two hours before game time
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Seating and Dates
Against the Houston Astros on Saturday, June 1, at 7:05 p.m. (All fans receive an Angels rally wig in an attempt to break a Guinness World Record.)
- $14 for view MVP seating in sections 513–528 (a $25.25 value)
- $16 for right field pavilion MVP seating in sections 236–240 (a $26.25 value)
- $25 for field box seating in sections 102–103 or 132–135 (a $35.50 value)
- $58 for field all-star seating in section 106 or 130 (an $84.50 value)<p>
Against the Seattle Mariners on Wednesday, June 19, at 7:05 p.m.
- $6 for lower-view box seating in sections 431–436 (a $10.50 value)
- $10 for view MVP seating in sections 513–528 (a $19.50 value)
- $15 for left-field pavilion seating in sections 257–260 (a $28.25 value)
- $18 for field box seating in sections 102–103 or 132–135 (a $30.25 value)
- $20 for lower-view MVP seating in sections 411–426 (a $35.50 value)
- $36 for club all-star seating in sections 309–312 or 340–343 (a $62.50 value)<p>
Against the Pittsburgh Pirates on Friday, June 21, at 7:05 p.m.
- $12 for view all-star seating in sections 508–510 or 531–533 (a $21.50 value)
- $15 for lower-view box seating in sections 431–436 (a $26.25 value)
- $18 for lower-view all-star seating in sections 408–409 or 428–429 (a $30.25 value)
- $23 for terrace box seating in sections 229–233 (a $39.50 value)
- $25 for club loge seating in sections 301–304 (a $41.50 value)<p>
When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to laangels.com to complete your transaction. This offer applies toward the face value of tickets, but you’ll still need to pay all laangels.com fees and taxes in full.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
The Scouting Report
The Angels offense has started to click. In a four-game stretch from May 18–22, the team outscored its opponents 37–12. That included a pair of 12-run outbursts, which were punctuated by a 12–0 rout of the Mariners in a game that saw one Angels player single, double, triple, and homer his way to the elusive cycle. Now, as the 2013 slides into June, the Angels bats try to stay hot against a pair of A.L. West opponents and during a visit from the formidable Pirates—one of 2013’s bigger surprises—later in the month.
“Great prices for a good experience”
“Great price if you don't care where you sit. ”
“Good times at the ballpark.”
Angel Stadium of Anaheim
2000 E Gene Autry Way
Anaheim, CA 92806