Baseball players have all sorts of superstitions, such as carrying a lucky charm or throwing salt at the third-base umpire. Enjoy the season with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see a Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim baseball game
- Where: Angel Stadium
- Door time: two hours before opening pitch
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Game and Seating Options
Against the Cleveland Indians on Tuesday, April 29, at 7:05 p.m. (Angels backpack night)
- $12 for one Lower View Box seat (up to a $20.50 value)
- $14 for one Right-Field Pavilion seat (up to a $22.50 value)
- $17 for one View All Star set (up to a $26.25 value)
- $23 for one Field Box seat (up to a $35.50 value)
Against the Texas Rangers on Saturday, May 3, at 6:05 p.m. (postgame fireworks)
- $16 for one View All Star seat (up to a $26.25 value)
- $23 for one right-field MVP seat (up to a $33.50 value)
- $43 for one Field All Star seat (up to a $71.50 value)
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
The Scouting Report
When the dust settled on the Angels' 2013 regular season, 22-year-old phenom Mike Trout stood fourth in the bigs with a .323 batting average, ace lefty C.J. Wilson's 17 wins were good enough for third in the AL, Mark Trumbo had blasted 34 home runs, and yet the team somehow fell short of the playoffs. Injuries were partly to blame—first ballot Hall-of-Famer Albert Pujols played just 99 games—but it was nevertheless a disappointing finish for such a talented team. This year, manager Mike Scioscia hopes to see his key pieces figure it out on the diamond for a result more worthy of their star-power. Early-season matchups with AL West rivals Cleveland Indians and 2013 AL Wild-Card winner Texas Rangers should give fans a glimpse of what the summer has in store.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Great prices for a good experience”
“Great price if you don't care where you sit. ”
“Just did this on Sunday. Great game, great seats (especially for the price) and makes it so much easier to buy tickets for the little one. Even though he's young...”
“Just did this on Sunday. Great game, great seats (especially for the price) and makes it so much easier to buy tickets for the little one. Even though he's young enough to still get in free, it's nice for him to have his own seat”
Angel Stadium of Anaheim
2000 E Gene Autry Way
Anaheim, California 92806-6143