Baseball players have all sorts of superstitions, such as carrying a lucky charm or throwing salt at the third-base umpire. Enjoy the season with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see a Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim baseball game
- Where: Angel Stadium
- Door time: two hours before opening pitch
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Game and Seating Options
Against the Oakland A's on Monday, June 9, at 7:05 p.m.
- $6 for one Lower View Box seat (up to a $9.50 value)
- $13 for one Field Box seat (up to a $21.50 value)
- $25 for one Club All Star seat (up to a $40.50 value)
Against the Texas Rangers on Saturday, June 21, at 7:05 p.m. (postgame fireworks)
- $16 for one View All Star seat (up to a $26.25 value)
- $23 for one right-field MVP seat (up to a $33.50 value)
- $45 for one Field All Star seat (up to a $70.50 value)
Against the Minnesota Twins on Tuesday, June 24, at 7:05 p.m.
- $10 for one Left Field Pavilion seat (up to a $20.50 value)
- $16 for one Lower View MVP seat (up to a $22.50 value)
- $27 for one Terrace All Star seat (up to a $39.50 value)
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
The Scouting Report
While many MLB teams have struggled with quiet bats this season, the Angels have maintained the same, steadfast offensive firepower that has been their calling card since 2012. Through 53 games, the Angels had touched home 256 times—the fourth-most runs in the AL—and outscored their opponents by 45 total runs, an offensive recipe for success that has them seven games over .500 at 30–23. Their explosive lineup has already sent 53 home runs over outfield walls, giving lucky fans a chance to snag a game ball without having to train a falcon to swipe it from mid-air. Not to be overshadowed, the club's pitching staff has hurled its way to a collective 3.62 ERA—third-best in the AL.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Great prices for a good experience”
“Great price if you don't care where you sit. ”
“Just did this on Sunday. Great game, great seats (especially for the price) and makes it so much easier to buy tickets for the little one. Even though he's young...”
“Just did this on Sunday. Great game, great seats (especially for the price) and makes it so much easier to buy tickets for the little one. Even though he's young enough to still get in free, it's nice for him to have his own seat”