Classical music boosts listeners' brain functions and energy levels, which is why every child should ingest a well-rounded harpsichord each morning. Treat your noggin to a mellifluous meal with this GrouponLive deal.
- $18 for one G-Pass to a concert by the Los Angeles Philharmonic (up to a $37 value)
- Where: Hollywood Bowl
- Seating: sections M–N
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- "Mozart and Beethoven" on Tuesday, September 3 at 8 p.m. Doors open at 7 p.m.
- "Music By Glass – Dance By Diavolo" on Thursday, September 5 at 8 p.m. Doors open at 7 p.m.
- "Rachmaninoff and Gershwin: Romantic Favorites" on Tuesday, September 10 at 8 p.m. Doors open at 7 p.m.
- "Czech Mates" on Thursday, September 12 at 8 p.m. Doors open at 7 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
September Concert Series
- For an evening of playful, energetic works from two titans of classical music—including selections from Cosi fan tutte and a joyful symphony—see "Mozart and Beethoven"
- For a program blending the aural minimalism of Philip Glass with the visual maximalism of dance company Diavolo, see "Music By Glass – Dance By Diavolo"
- For a classic piano concert, a tropical overture, and a new piece from local composer Adam Schoenberg, see "Rachmaninoff and Gershwin: Romantic Favorites"
- For a celebration of Czech composers and homophones featuring conductor Jakub Hrůša, see "Czech Mates'
2301 North Highland Ave
Los Angeles, California 90068