A live concert is the only place where you can demand that your favorite singer play your favorite song while staring directly into your eyes. Make the moment last forever with this GrouponLive deal.
- $17 for one G-Pass to see Los Lonely Boys (up to $34.75 value)
- When: Sunday, November 17, at 8 p.m.
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Dallas
- Section: general-admission standing room
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Los Lonely Boys
Los Lonely Boys performing “Man to Beat” at Live on the Green in 2011
- Los tres hermanos: Henry Garza, Jojo Garza, and Ringo Garza
- Self-described sound: “Texican Rock and Roll”
- Definition of “Texican Rock and Roll”: 1: traditional Tejano fused with hickory-smoked blues and unabashed party rock; 2: ZZ Top’s quinceañera
- Their debut single “Heaven” landed at number one on the Billboard Adult Contemporary Chart and earned a Grammy Award
- Latest album: 2011’s Rockpango
- Definition of “Rockpango”: Spanglish for “rock party”
House of Blues Dallas
To keep the spirit of its musical roots ever near, House of Blues Dallas keeps a metal box of mud from the Delta Mississippi beneath its stage. Summoning the spirit and raw grit contained therein, local and national performers enliven the venue’s wood-laden auditorium, lined with art such as Alan Sainte James Boudrot’s A Dream Come True. The historic White Swan building, a remnant of the 1920s coffee-processing plant, hosts this mix of traditional and contemporary, adding its open architecture and thoroughly caffeinated phantoms.