Seeing music live is a great way to really feel the music, especially when you position yourself directly between the cymbals. Be at the center of it all with this GrouponLive deal.
- $22 for one ticket to see Los Tucanes de Tijuana – Gira Antologia 2013 (up to a $49.75 value)
- When: Friday, October 11, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: Celebrity Theatre
- Seating: rows 14–25 of the B-ring section
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Los Tucanes de Tijuana – Gira Antologia 2013
- How long Los Tucanes de Tijuana has been playing together: since 1987
- Their sound: Norteña music and Corrido ballads
- What is Norteña?: a genre of Mexican music anchored by the accordion and bajo sexto, a sixth bass guitar with 12 strings and a dream to make it to the big time
- What are Corrido ballads?: tunes with narratives centered on realistic subjects such as social justice and history
- Proof of Los Tucanes de Tijuana's popularity: they were asked by the Ministry of Tourism to write a song encouraging people to visit Mexico.
- Name of that song: "Mexico Es Tu Casa"
- What else the band's music has led to: eight Grammy nominations, an average of 120 performances a year
- Songs you may hear live: "Mundo de Amor," "Es Verdad," and "La Gran Noche"