Tribute bands seek to recreate the entire experience of seeing a legendary band, from the precise sound of their instruments to the tour bus full of animatronic Beatles. See a convincing concert with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to Bad Romance – A Musical Tribute to Lady Gaga one-year anniversary show
- When: Saturday, April 27, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Copernicus Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $9 for main side section, rows O–V (in bronze on the seating chart) (up to an $18.50 value)
- $14 for main center section, rows O–V (in silver on the seating chart) (up to a $28.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
“Bad Romance – A Musical Tribute to Lady Gaga”
Now in its second year of touring the nation, Bad Romance pays tribute to the music and style of pop sensation Lady Gaga with a show that is all at once a musical, concert, and dance event. Lead singer Sari Greenberg, clad in provocative leather and brilliant blond hair, belts out hits such as "Born This Way" and "Poker Face," accompanied by a full live band. A team of dancers gyrates in sync with Greenberg's motions, the visual spectacle enhanced by prismatic, choreographed light displays and a game of Simon that explodes during intermission. Interwoven with the song numbers is a story that follows an aspiring pop star named Gia as she rides the highs and lows of the music industry.
Audiences absorb the pop extravaganza from side or center seating in the Copernicus Theater, a former 1930s movie palace anchored by a gold-trimmed proscenium and ornate arches along the walls. Prior to the show, attendees can scan the ceiling's twinkling starscape for constellations of Clark Gable's mustache.