Laughter is the best medicine, narrowly edging out prescription drugs from a board-certified physician. Hilarity heals with this GrouponLive deal.
- $29 for a standup-comedy package for two (up to $162.50 total value)
- Where: Mad House Comedy Club
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the schedule of upcoming acts
- Two general-admission tickets to a show of your choice (up to $25 value each)
- One appetizer from the menu (up to $12.50 value)
- Four general-admission tickets to a future show (up to $25 value each)
Mad House Comedy Club requires a two-item minimum food or drink purchase per person, not included in this deal.
Patrick DeGuire (August 8–9)
As seen on Comedy Central and Telemundo’s Loco Comedy Jam
Arden Myrin (September 26–27)
Former cast member of Mad TV who is also a roundtable regular on Chelsea Lately and a frequent guest on @midnight
Mark Normand (October 10–11)
Voted Village Voice’s “Best Comedian of 2013”; seen on Inside Amy Schumer, John Oliver’s New York Standup Show, and Last Comic Standing
Mad House Comedy Club
At Mad House Comedy Club, audiences sip on cocktails and feast on pub grub such as house-smoked pulled-pork sandwiches and grilled cheeses stuffed with crab meat, all while nationally touring comedians split their sides with calculated punch lines. Throughout the dining room and performance area, pictures of beloved comedians inspire comics to rise to the hilarious heights of Bill Cosby, Rodney Dangerfield, and Ingmar Bergman and his angst-riddled dummy, Skippy.
90% of 30 customers recommend
“Great show and venue!”
“GO! It's amazing.”