Baseball enthusiasts can’t properly behold the glorious seventh-inning stretch in a crowded living room, because there’s always someone standing on the coffee table getting his forehead rhythmically slammed by the ceiling fan. Catch the game in comfort with this GrouponLive deal.
- $25 for two tickets to a Madison Mallards game (up to a $10 value each) and two Mallards hats (a $15 value each; a $50 total value)
- Where: The Duck Pond at Warner Park
- Seating: Diamond box or field box
- Door time: 5:35 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Dates
- Home opener against the Eau Claire Express on Wednesday, May 29, at 7:05 p.m., with fans' first chance to see new manager Donnie Scott, the 2013 Mallards, and new video board four times the size of the previous board
- Matchup against the Wisconsin Rapids Rafters on Tuesday, June 4, at 7:05 p.m.
The Madison Mallards take to the diamond each summer for three months of collegiate baseball, gathering players from across the country as they can hone their skills for a shot at the pros. The Mallards took home Northwoods League championships in 2004 and 2013, cheered on by some of the most devout and rowdy fans in the league. Fans that helped the team set a collegiate attendance record in 2012, drawing in more than 217,000 fans.
The Duck Pond at Warner Park
2920 N Sherman Ave.
Madison, Wisconsin 53704