Baseball enthusiasts can’t properly behold the glorious seventh-inning stretch in a crowded living room, because there’s always someone standing on the coffee table getting his forehead rhythmically slammed by the ceiling fan. Catch the game in comfort with this GrouponLive deal.
- $25 for two tickets to a Madison Mallards game (up to a $10 value each) and two Mallards hats (a $15 value each; a $50 total value)
- Where: The Duck Pond at Warner Park
- Seating: Diamond box or field box
- Door time: 5:35 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Dates
- Home opener against the Eau Claire Express on Wednesday, May 29, at 7:05 p.m., with fans' first chance to see new manager Donnie Scott, the 2013 Mallards, and new video board four times the size of the previous board
- Matchup against the Wisconsin Rapids Rafters on Tuesday, June 4, at 7:05 p.m.
The Madison Mallards take to the diamond each summer for three months of collegiate baseball, gathering players from across the country as they hone their skills for a shot at the pros. The Mallards took home a Northwoods League championship in 2004, cheered on by some of the most devout and rowdy fans in the league. In 2012 the team set a collegiate attendance record, drawing more than 217,000 fans.