Murder-mystery plays are just like police work, except you're paying to do it. Take a bite out of crime with this GrouponLive deal.
- $19 for two tickets to see Mafia Murder Mystery, presented by Salty Dinner Theater (up to $30 value)
- When: select dates, April 24–May 15, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Old Spaghetti Factory, Madeline's Steakhouse, Joe Morley's BBQ, or Mimi's Cafe in Murray or Layton
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Dinner not included in ticket.
Mafia Murder Mystery
A Jazz Age whodunit, Mafia Murder Mystery transports showgoers back to the days of sultry flappers and besuited ne'er-do-wells. There, a murder rocks the dining room, leaving it to the diners to uncover the culprit among the remaining suspects. Deftly mixing music and comedy with its tale of suspense, the show's antics and intricate plot let audiences have more fun during dinner than if they were eating Silly Putty.
Salty Dinner Theater
Salty Dinner Theater, which ABC 4 describes as “bringing a twist to traditional on-stage classics,” combines professional actors and proficient chefs to stage productions performed at area eateries. Audience members gobble supper as performers interact with them before and during the production. Regularly inhabiting Madeline’s Steakhouse, The Old Spaghetti Factory, Joe Morley’s Smoked Beef & Bar-B-Q, and Mimi’s Café, among other locales, the show-accompanying meals range from scratch-made baked lasagna with ground beef and pork to a pound of succulent smoked-beef brisket.
Old Spaghetti Factory
575 E University Pkwy.
Orem, Utah 84097
Madeline's Steakhouse & Grill
10290 South State Street
Sandy, Utah 84070
Joe Morley's BBQ
100 West Center Street
Midvale, Utah 84047