Many standup comedians offer hilarious observations about everyday things, such as how men and women are different or why we should live in constant fear of the all-powerful sun's unchecked control over our feeble planet. Laugh away your worries with this Groupon.
- Admission to a standup comedy show
- When: Any show on Thursday at 8 p.m., Friday at 7:30 p.m. or 9:45 p.m., or Saturday at 9:45 p.m. through March 30, 2014; excludes special events and Saturday shows at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Magooby's Joke House
- Section: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view a schedule of upcoming acts.
- $10 for two tickets (up to a $36 value)
- $16 for four tickets (up to a $72 value)
- $24 for eight tickets (up to a $144 value)
Magooby’s Joke House requires a two-item food or drink minimum per guest, not included in this Groupon.
Marc Unger (October 31–November 2)
Headliner at comedy institutions such as The Comic Strip and LA’s The Comedy Store, heard on WBAL 1090’s The Marc Unger Show and seen on Friends and VEEP
Warning: contains profanity and ribald history lessons
Bobcat Goldthwait (November 29–30)
Veteran standup, actor of Police Academy fame, and acclaimed director of films such as World's Greatest Dad and God Bless America
Warning: contains profanity, frightening airplane scenarios, and drug humor about fake drugs
Magooby’s Joke House
Named Best Comedy Club by the Baltimore City Paper and blueprinted as a comedy club from day one, Magooby's newly built stadium of standup attracts a high-profile flock of TV-tested jokesters to its 240-foot stage and state-of-the-art sound system. The fully stocked bar lines up a joke-themed stable of specialty drinks, such as the Blind Pirate, with bourbon and coconut rum, or the Bearded Ballerina, with bourbon and Bacardi limon. The menu fuels laughing fits and juggling one-upmanship with burgers, chicken tenders, and a caesar salad.