Many standup comedians offer hilarious observations about everyday things, such as how men and women are different or why we should live in constant fear of the all-powerful sun's unchecked control over our feeble planet. Laugh away your worries with this Groupon.
- Admission to a standup comedy show
- When: Any show on Thursday at 8 p.m., Friday at 7:30 p.m. or 9:45 p.m., or Saturday at 9:45 p.m. through March 30, 2014; excludes special events and Saturday shows at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Magooby’s Joke House
- Section: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view a schedule of upcoming acts.<p>
- $10 for two tickets (up to a $36 value)
- $16 for four tickets (up to a $72 value)
- $24 for eight tickets (up to a $144 value)<p>
Magooby’s Joke House requires a two-item food or drink minimum per guest, not included in this Groupon.<p>
Marc Unger (October 31–November 2)
Headliner at comedy institutions such as The Comic Strip and LA’s The Comedy Store, heard on WBAL 1090’s The Marc Unger Show and seen on Friends and VEEP<p>
Warning: contains profanity and ribald history lessons<p>
<iframe width=”423” height=”238” src=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/QKBXgFYkqGc” frameborder=”0” allowFullScreen=”allowFullScreen”=”allowFullScreen=”allowFullScreen””=””></iframe>
**Bobcat Goldthwait (November 29–30)**
Veteran standup, actor of Police Academy fame, and acclaimed director of films such as World's Greatest Dad and God Bless America Warning: contains profanity, frightening airplane scenarios, and drug humor about fake drugs <iframe width="423" height="238" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MeITK43ciew?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen="allowFullScreen"="allowFullScreen="allowFullScreen"">
95% of 183 customers recommend
“MAKE SURE YOU ORDER YOUR FOOD AS SOON AS YOU GO IN. THE COMEDIANS WERE GREAT BUT THEY RAN OUT OF WHAT I ORDERED AND FORGOT YO TELL ME.”
“Good food, funny comedians, good times! I LOVE this place! ”
“Great show and got to hang out with the comedians afterwards at the bar. Very friendly people and a great time. ”