Many standup comedians offer hilarious observations about everyday things, such as how men and women are different or why we should live in constant fear of the all-powerful sun's unchecked control over our feeble planet. Laugh away your worries with this GrouponLive deal.
- General admission to a standup-comedy show
- When: any regular show on Thursday at 8 p.m., Friday at 7:30 p.m. or 9:45 p.m., or Saturday at 9:45 p.m. through September 30
- Where: Magooby's Joke House
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the schedule.
- $10 for two tickets (up to $36 value)
- $16 for four tickets (up to $72 value)
- $24 for eight tickets (up to $144 value)
Magooby’s Joke House requires a two-item food or drink minimum per guest, not included in this Groupon.
April Macie (April 24–26)
As seen on Last Comic Standing and The Howard Stern Show
Warning: contains strong language, sexual situations, and a man with two broken hands
Greg Warren (May 15–17)
As seen on his Comedy Central Presents special and a long stint on The Bob and Tom Show, where his "Flute Man" bit became a fan favorite
Warning: contains strong language and gross generalizations about musicians
Michael Che (June 27–28)
A writer for Saturday Night Live and recently named in Rolling Stone's "50 Funniest People", Che has appeared on MTV’s Money from Strangers and Comedy Central’s John Oliver's New York Stand-Up Show
Warning: contains coarse language and economics
Magooby’s Joke House
Named Best Comedy Club by the Baltimore City Paper and blueprinted as a comedy club from day one, Magooby's newly built stadium of standup attracts a high-profile flock of TV-tested jokesters to its 240-foot stage and state-of-the-art sound system. The fully stocked bar lines up a joke-themed stable of specialty drinks, such as the Blind Pirate, with bourbon and coconut rum, or the Bearded Ballerina, with bourbon and Bacardi limon. The menu fuels laughing fits and juggling one-upmanship with burgers, chicken tenders, and a caesar salad.