When comedians get onstage, they open their lives to audiences and to any burglars who realize they won't be home for hours. Help yourself to comedic treasures with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to a standup comedy show
- When: any show of your choice Thursday, Friday, or Saturday through October 31, excluding special events or Saturday shows at 8 p.m.
- Where: Magooby's Joke House
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- See the full schedule for showtimes.
- $10 for two tickets (up to a $34 value)
- $16 for four tickets (up to a $68 value)
- $24 for eight tickets (up to a $136 value)
Magooby’s Joke House requires a two-item food or drink minimum per guest, which is not included in this Groupon.
Marc Unger (May 16–18)
Veteran headliner at comedy institutions such as The Comic Strip and LA’s The Comedy Store, heard on WBAL 1090’s The Marc Unger Show and seen on Friends and VEEP
Warning: contains profanity and ribald history lessons
Shang (June 6–8)
As seen on The Late Late Show, BET’s ComicView, and HBO’s Def Comedy Jam
Warning: contains graphic language, huge spiders
Patty Rosborough (June 13–15)
Winner of the Bud Light Ladies of Laughter Comedy Competition, seen on the BBC’s The World Stands Up and Comedy Central’s Short Attention Span Theater
Warning: contains mild language and advice for confrontations with middle school children
Magooby’s Joke House
Named Best Comedy Club by the Baltimore City Paper and blueprinted as a comedy club from day one, Magooby's newly built stadium of standup attracts a high-profile flock of TV-tested jokesters to its 240-foot stage and state-of-the-art sound system. The fully stocked bar lines up a joke-themed stable of specialty drinks, such as the Blind Pirate, with bourbon and coconut rum, or the Bearded Ballerina, with bourbon and Bacardi limon. The menu fuels laughing fits and juggling one-upmanship with burgers, chicken tenders, and a caesar salad.