Statistics help fans analyze a baseball player's career, from quantifying a slugger's batting average to measuring a right fielder's apathy. See numbers come to life with this GrouponLive deal.
- Two or four tickets to a Mahoning Valley Scrappers home game
- Where: Eastwood Field
- Seating: Box seats
- Door time: 6 p.m. for weekday and Saturday games; 4 p.m. for Sunday games
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Dates and Package Options
$15 for a game package for two (a $31 value)
- Two tickets (a $21 value)
- Two hot dogs, two bags of chips, and two drinks (a $10 value)
$60 for a game package for four (a $142 value)
- Four tickets (a $42 value)
- Four hot dogs, four bags of chips, and four drinks (a $20 value)
- Four commemorative 15th season t-shirts (an $80 value)
On Monday, June 17, the Mahoning Valley Scrappers return to Eastwood Field to kick off their 15th year of class-A short-season baseball. The Scrappers open the summer with a home series against the division-rival Jamestown Jammers, followed by opening-night fireworks that light up the sky to the tune of a fan-selected song. Over the years, the team's roster has boasted future All-Stars, Cy Young winners, and World Series champs, who sparked more waves through the stands than an elephant cannonballing into Lake Erie.
Mahoning Valley Scrappers
As the class-A short-season affiliate of the Cleveland Indians, the Mahoning Valley Scrappers have prepared rising stars for the big leagues since 1999. The feisty squad has worked their way through some tough seasons in the New York-Penn League, including four appearances in the league finals and a league championship in 2004. Now entering their 15th season, the Scrappers still play their home games at Eastwood Field, which showcases a view of verdant woods and the sasquatches living in peace beyond the outfield wall for crowds of up to 6,300 fans.