Playing baseball takes coordination, upper-body strength, and the courage to run counterclockwise even though that direction is normally only for the immoral and weak-hearted. See strong-willed Americans with this GrouponLive deal.
- Two or four tickets to a Mahoning Valley Scrappers home game
- Where: Eastwood Field
- Seating: box seats
- Door time: 6 p.m. for weekday and Saturday games; 4 p.m. for Sunday games
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Dates and Package Options
$15 for a game package for two (a $30 value)
- Two tickets (a $20 value)
- Two hot dogs, two bags of chips, and two drinks (a $10 value)
$30 for a game package for four (a $60 value)
- Four tickets (a $40 value)
- Four hot dogs, four bags of chips, and four drinks (a $20 value)
On Tuesday, June 17, the Mahoning Valley Scrappers return to Eastwood Field to kick off their 16th season of class-A short-season baseball. The Scrappers open the summer with a home series against their division-rival the Auburn Doubledays, followed by opening-night fireworks that dance in the sky to the rocking music of Rush. Fan-friendly promotions keep spirits soaring throughout the season, including T-shirt Tuesdays (the first 500 fans entering the stadium get a Scrappers T-shirt) and Family Fun Day, a Sunday tradition during which kids can run the bases and argue balls-and-strikes from the safety of a bounce house.