Hockey combines the speed of basketball, the hard hits of football, and the glistening blades of competitive shaving. Study frozen fusion with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to see a Manchester Monarchs game
- Where: Verizon Wireless Arena
- Door time: One hour prior to game-time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Seating and Game Options
- $15 for one silver-level seat at the game against the Providence Bruins on Saturday, October 19, at 7 p.m. (a $27.40 value)
- $15 for one gold-level seat at the game against the St. John's Icecaps on Saturday, October 26, at 3 p.m. (a $31.40 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
The Scouting Report
In the Monarchs' first victory of the new season on October 9, defenseman Derek Forbort earned what's known as a Gordie Howe hat trick: he scored a goal of his own, assisted on another, and got in a fight with an opposing player, presumably over who would look more stylish with a black eye. The Monarchs won the game 3-2 in a shootout to get a head start on the rest of the Atlantic Division. Later this month, the team will try and build on that lead while defending its home ice against a pair of division rivals–including during the home opener on October 19, and during its first-ever Saturday afternoon game on October 26.