Hockey combines the speed of basketball, the hard hits of football, and the glistening blades of competitive shaving. Study frozen fusion with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to see a Manchester Monarchs game
- Where: Verizon Wireless Arena
- Door time: One hour prior to game-time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Seating and Game Options
- $15 for one silver-level seat at the game against the Providence Bruins on Saturday, October 19, at 7 p.m. (a $27.40 value)
- $15 for one gold-level seat at the game against the St. John’s Icecaps on Saturday, October 26, at 3 p.m. (a $31.40 value)<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. <p>
The Scouting Report
In the Monarchs’ first victory of the new season on October 9, defenseman Derek Forbort earned what’s known as a Gordie Howe hat trick: he scored a goal of his own, assisted on another, and got in a fight with an opposing player, presumably over who would look more stylish with a black eye. The Monarchs won the game 3-2 in a shootout to get a head start on the rest of the Atlantic Division. Later this month, the team will try and build on that lead while defending its home ice against a pair of division rivals–including during the home opener on October 19, and during its first-ever Saturday afternoon game on October 26. <p>
Verizon Wireless Arena
555 Elm St.
Manchester, NH 03101