- One G-Pass to see Marco Antonio Solís
- When: Saturday, May 24, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Sleep Train Amphitheatre in Chula Vista
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $30 for sections 301 or 305 (up to $63.85 value)
- $39 for sections 201–205 or 302–304 (up to $80.40 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Marco Antonio Solís
- Who he is: a legendary Mexican pop singer
- How Allmusic.com describes him: as "one of the most important figures in the rise of Mexican and Latin music to world prominence"
- Career milestones: he was inducted into the Latin Music Hall of Fame in 2000, and received his Hollywood Walk of Fame star in 2010
- Hits that showcase his songwriting skills and distinctive tenor: "Asi Como Te Conoci," "Tu Amor o Tu Desprecio," and "Ojalá"
- Proof that he's still got it: Gracias Por Estar Aquí, released last October, hit the number-one spots on Billboard's Top Latin Albums and Latin Pop Albums charts
- The cherry on top: it was also certified gold
Sleep Train Amphitheatre in Chula Vista
2050 Entertainment Cir
Chula Vista, California 91911