Rock stars only smash their guitars once they've made it big and are ready to free the genie that taught them to solo. Witness the magic with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to The Last Dragons – Top 40 Dance Hits or Back in Black – A Tribute to AC/DC
- Where: House of Blues Dallas
- Section: general admission standing
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $8 to see a Mardi Gras Celebration featuring The Last Dragons – Top 40 Dance Hits on Saturday, March 1, at 9:30 p.m. (up to $16.33 value). Doors open at 9 p.m.
- $9 to see Back in Black – A Tribute to AC/DC with Infinite Journey & Cold as Ice on Friday, March 7, at 8 p.m. (up to $17.33 value). Doors open at 7 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Mardi Gras Celebration featuring The Last Dragons – Top 40 Dance Hits
- Who they are: Shownuff The Shogun, Sue She, Bruce Leroy, Sam R.I., and Wasabi Moonwok Johnson
- What they play: dance hits that keep rears shaking
- How they perform: in wild hairstyles, martial-arts-inspired robes, and shutter shades
- Potential audience participation includes: hopping onstage to contribute vocals, dance moves, or enough weight to keep the demon beneath the floorboards trapped
Back in Black – A Tribute to AC/DC with Infinite Journey & Cold as Ice
- Who Back in Black is for: fans of AC, DC, and highways that lead to Hades
- The show: all eras of AC/DC, with spot-on recreations of Bon Scott and Brian Johnson's sandpaper screeches and the schoolboy strutting of Angus Young
- Who Back in Black has backed: Cheap Trick, Blue Oyster Cult, and Foghat
- Proof of their mimicry skills: they recorded covers of "T.N.T." and "It's a Long Way to the Top (If You Wanna Rock 'n' Roll)" for the Napoleon Dynamite and Garage Days soundtracks
- Infinite Journey's secret sauce: lead singer Donovan Duke, whose powerful pipes recreate the soaring vocals of Steve Perry
- Cold as Ice's specialty: Foreigner hits such as "Waiting for a Girl" and "I Want to Know What Love Is"