Getting front-row seats to a concert often requires fans to overpay scalpers or name their firstborn child 93.1 FM. See a show on your terms with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to see Matt Nathanson and Gavin DeGraw
- When: Sunday, July 27, at 7 p.m.
- Where: nTelos Wireless Pavilion
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 for general admission to the lawn (up to $33.45 value)
- $30 for seating in rows P–V of the left or right gold-circle section (up to $48.55 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How Matt built his fan base: nonstop touring, a surplus of charisma, and sunny songs that practically dare fans not to smile
- Evidence of his pop-loving sensibilities and humor: the latest single, “Kinks Shirt,” about digging a girl who digs the Kinks, with a video directed by Bobcat Goldthwait
- New record you should check out pre-show: Last of the Great Pretenders
- Best Matt Nathanson song to taunt aspiring pilots with: “Come On Get Higher”
- Shows that have featured Matt’s tunes: The Vampire Diaries, American Idol, NCIS, and One Tree Hill
- What Matt says fans should expect from the show: “new songs, new stories, a white Bengal tiger and confetti cannons” (but not really the last two)
- What Gavin and Matt have in common: they’re both natural showmen with large grassroots followings, they croon artful lyrics with acoustic-pop sensibilities, and they both planted songs on One Tree Hill
- Gavin’s Hill song: “I Don’t Want to Be,” the theme to the series
- Other hits that have kept him on the pop charts: “Chariot,” “In Love with a Girl,” and “Best I Ever Had”
- Where he honed his talent: the Berklee School of Music, which he attended alongside John Mayer
- Where you’ve seen him lately: on Dancing with the Stars, touring with Train, and serenading on The Bachelor
- His latest Top 10 album inspired by his impatience in chess: Make a Move
85% of 13 customers recommend
“Awesome place to see a show!”
“Great date night or girls' night out idea!! ”
nTelos Wireless Pavilion
16 Crawford Cir.
Portsmouth, VA 23704