Rappers typically perform with hype men, who keep the crowd's energy up by waving around towels and feeding the audience granola bars. Get pumped with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to see MattyB
- When: Sunday, December 8, at 4 p.m.
- Where: Town Hall
- Door time: 3:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $19 for balcony rows F–M (up to a $37.10 value)
- $29 for balcony rows C–E (up to a $47.50 value)
- $35 for orchestra rows S–U (up to a $58.15 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
- Name on his student ID: Matthew Morris
- Years until he can legally vote: eight
- Meaning, he's only been alive for 10 years, and he's already a rap sensation?: yes
- He can't even drive, and he already sold out New York's Gramercy Theater?: yep
- Age when he started rapping: 7
- Where you've seen him: YouTube, Today show, Dr. Phil, the third grade
- More than half a billion: the combined views of MattyB's YouTube videos
- More than 2 million: MattyB's combined Facebook and Twitter followers
- Celebrity fans of MattyB: Ryan Seacrest, Katy Perry, Ashton Kutcher, Vanilla Ice
- Best Perez Hilton guest appearance: in MattyB's video cover of ""Gangnam Style""
- What to expect during his live show: synchronized dancing, stellar enunciation, the endless thud of dropping jaws
- Artists MattyB might cover: Maroon 5, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Pitbull, the Biebs
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Great price for the tickets and the show was spectacular. ”
“THE LAWN IS SO MUCH FUN”
“Dierks was amazing, as usual!! The deal I got from Groupon to see him with a G Pass (parking included!) was incredible!! Hopefully another like this will come along...”
“Dierks was amazing, as usual!! The deal I got from Groupon to see him with a G Pass (parking included!) was incredible!! Hopefully another like this will come along again VERY soon!!! :)”
123 W 43rd St.
New York, New York 10036Get Directions