Laughing uproariously in public is sometimes inappropriate, which is why people feel most comfortable laughing in comedy clubs or into a jar in the bathroom. Let it all out with this GrouponLive deal.
- $28 for one ticket to see Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus (up to a $56.70 value)
- Where: Times-Union Center for the Performing Arts
- Seating: best available
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Tuesday, January 14, at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 15, at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, January 16, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, January 17, at 8 p.m.
Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus
Warning: contains some adult language
Based on the hit book by John Gray that sold more than 50 million copies worldwide, Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus brings the differences between the sexes to life. The evening of vignettes and quips that already has stormed Europe unfolds as Peter Story—seen on CSI and the The Tonight Show with Jay Leno—commands the stage. The storytelling prowess that earned him an appearance on NPR's The Moth Radio Hour animates comedic send-ups and earnest anecdotes that brush the bounds of theater, covering topics that include dating, marriage, and such delicate bedroom questions as whether it's appropriate to drink out of the waterbed.