- $18 for one ticket to see Men of the Strip Featuring Jeff Timmons of 98 Degrees (up to $35 value)
- When: Tuesday, December 17, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Gramercy Theatre
- Section: general-admission standing room
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Men of the Strip Featuring Jeff Timmons of 98 Degrees
- What it is: a male strip-tease revue
- The host: Men of the Strip co-founder Jeff Timmons of the Grammy-nominated, multi-platinum group 98 Degrees
- The choreographer: fellow co-founder Glenn Packard, an Emmy-nominated choreographer
- Their goal: to find the sultriest male entertainers in the country
- Who they found: muscle-laden hunks with nicknames such as Heartbreaker, Bad Boy Boston, and Poster Boy
- What they do: entertain and seduce with sultry dance moves, acrobatic feats, and recitations of entire Nicholas Sparks novels
Hosting the evening's set, the historic Gramercy Theatre first opened its doors in 1937 and spent some 60 years as a movie palace and art house. Now wedged between two skyscrapers, it still retains some art-deco columns and flourishes striped into its façade. Inside, an intimate main room shares space with the eclectic Samsara Lounge where persian rugs and funky wall art imbue audiences with a rock 'n' roll spirit and inspire the spontaneous formation of nomadic tribes.