Concerts are meticulously coordinated events, with dedicated roadies ensuring that each instrument is tuned and that each baby knows when it's time to crawl onstage. See a seamless show with this GrouponLive deal.
- Two tickets to see MercyMe & More
- When: Sunday, October 6, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Abbotsford Entertainment and Sports Centre
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $37 for reserved blue-level seating (up to a $71.88 value)
- $48 for reserved green-level seating (up to a $92.84 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
MercyMe – "The Hurt & The Healer" (Official Video)
- Number of MercyMe's Dove Awards, and the number of dwarfs in misprinted copies of Snow White: 8
- Tally of MercyMe's number-one singles: 7
- Where MercyMe's latest album, The Hurt & The Healer, debuted on the Billboard 200 chart: #7, just behind John Mayer
- Where it debuted on the Billboard Hot Christian Sales chart: #1 (John Mayer didn't come close)
- The incarnations of The Hurt & The Healer: an album title, a single, and a novel
- Ankles: the body parts lead singer Bart Millard injured in high school, derailing his football career but thankfully steering him to music
- Name origin: When Bart was interning at a youth ministry, his grandmother probed, “Well mercy me, why don’t you get a real job?"
- Who's opening: that depends on who you vote for
- In what?: "Praise Has Talent," a contest for local spiritual-music acts sponsored by Praise 106.5; the winners open for MercyMe
- How to vote: visit Praise 106.5's Facebook page to watch videos and select a favorite
Abbotsford Entertainment and Sports Centre
33800 King Rd.
Abbotsford, British Columbia V2S 8H8