Concerts are meticulously coordinated events, with dedicated roadies ensuring that each instrument is tuned and that each baby knows when it’s time to crawl onstage. See a seamless show with this GrouponLive deal.
- Two tickets to see MercyMe & More
- When: Sunday, October 6, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Abbotsford Entertainment and Sports Centre
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees. <p>
- $37 for reserved blue-level seating (up to a $71.88 value)
- $48 for reserved green-level seating (up to a $92.84 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
**MercyMe – "The Hurt & The Healer" (Official Video)**
* Number of MercyMe's Dove Awards, and the number of dwarfs in misprinted copies of _Snow White_: 8 * Tally of MercyMe's number-one singles: 7 * Where MercyMe's latest album, _The Hurt & The Healer_, debuted on the _Billboard 200_ chart: #7, just behind John Mayer * Where it debuted on the _Billboard_ Hot Christian Sales chart: #1 (John Mayer didn't come close) * The incarnations of _The Hurt & The Healer_: an album title, a single, and a novel * Ankles: the body parts lead singer Bart Millard injured in high school, derailing his football career but thankfully steering him to music * Name origin: When Bart was interning at a youth ministry, his grandmother probed, “Well mercy me, why don’t you get a real job?" * Who's opening: that depends on who you vote for * In what?: "Praise Has Talent," a contest for local spiritual-music acts sponsored by Praise 106.5; the winners open for MercyMe * How to vote: visit Praise 106.5's [Facebook page](http://gr.pn/1evUhL6) to watch videos and select a favorite
93% of 57 customers
“Best concert ever...great venue...awesome band!! ”
“Get there early and redeem your groupon for your ticket before getting in line for General Admission. Take advantage of the Cafe too. They make a pretty great iced or...”
“Get there early and redeem your groupon for your ticket before getting in line for General Admission. Take advantage of the Cafe too. They make a pretty great iced or hot coffee.”
Abbotsford Entertainment and Sports Centre
33800 King Rd.
Abbotsford, British Columbia V2S 8H8