Concerts give music lovers the chance to gather together to hear their favorite artist and share one giant, meaty party sub. Share a moment with this GrouponLive deal.
- Two tickets to see MercyMe
- When: Friday, October 4, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Lithia Amphitheatre
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $20 for general admission to the lawn (up to a $40 value)
- $30 for reserved aqua-level seating (up to a $60 value)
- $40 for reserved gold-level seating (up to an $80 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
MercyMe – "The Hurt & The Healer" (Official Video)
* Number of MercyMe's Dove Awards, and the number of dwarfs in misprinted copies of Snow White: 8 * Tally of MercyMe's number-one singles: 7 * Where MercyMe's latest album, The Hurt & The Healer, debuted on the Billboard 200 chart: #7, just behind John Mayer * Where it debuted on the Billboard Hot Christian Sales chart: #1 (John Mayer didn't come close) * The incarnations of The Hurt & The Healer: an album title, a single, and a novel * Ankles: the body parts lead singer Bart Millard injured in high school, derailing his football career but thankfully steering him to music * Name origin: When Bart was interning at a youth ministry, his grandmother probed, “Well mercy me, why don’t you get a real job?" * The sound of Kutless: grunge—a bit like Soundgarden * How to prepare to play air guitar with Kutless: practice playing "Hearts of the Innocent" and "Beyond the Surface" on the game Guitar Praise
93% of 57 customers recommend
“Best concert ever...great venue...awesome band!! ”
“Get there early and redeem your groupon for your ticket before getting in line for General Admission. Take advantage of the Cafe too. They make a pretty great iced or...”
“Get there early and redeem your groupon for your ticket before getting in line for General Admission. Take advantage of the Cafe too. They make a pretty great iced or hot coffee.”
“Redeem tickets early for best possible seats.”