It takes more than good cooking to be considered a chef—it also takes business cards shaped like lil’ shrimps. Learn the trade with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to MetroCooking Dallas
- When: Saturday, September 21, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. or Sunday, September 22, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Where: Dallas Convention Center
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here for a full lineup of chefs. <p>
- $15 for a one-day Marketplace general admission ticket valid for either day (up to a $29.25 value), digital downloads of The Tiny Kitchen and The Bachelor’s Tiny Kitchen, and a free cupcake from The Cupcake Cowgirls (does not include access to the Celebrity Theater demonstrations)
- $35 for a one-day Theater pass for either day (up to a $70.75 value), including all demonstrations in the Celebrity Theater plus access to a cupcake demo by The Cupcake Cowgirls, digital downloads of The Tiny Kitchen and The Bachelor’s Tiny Kitchen, and a free cupcake from The Cupcake Cowgirls<p>
- Chefs who will grace the festival’s celebrity stage: The Chew’s Jason Roberts and married duo Debi Mazar and Gabriele Corcos
- Regional celebs gracing the Marketplace with their cuisine and gourmet smells: seasoning guru Todd Courtney, Will Cook for Sex: A Guy’s Guide to Cooking author Rocky Fino, Dr. Sue Williams of Dr. Sue’s Chocolates, Evelyn Williams of The Urban(e) Foodie
- Before she co-hosted the Cooking Channel’s Extra Virgin, Debi Mazar had pivotal roles in Goodfellas and Entourage and a stint on Dancing with the Stars
- Some of the things visitors can learn during workshops: how to bake a fluffy cupcake, how to perfectly grill a steak without a single menacing glare <p>
83% of 683 customers recommend
“Get there early. If you don't want a lot of phone calls or E-mails don't fill out anything.”
“Not so big to be overwhelming. Good mix of products. Many products are available in local food stores, so take photos of what you like so you can find it in the store.”
“Come early, come hungry. Stay all day!”
Dallas Convention Center
650 S Griffin St.
Dallas, Texas 75202