Catch a showdown with this GrouponLive deal to see the Miami Marlins at Marlins Park.
- Ticket to see a Miami Marlins game against the Atlanta Braves
- Where: Marlins Park
- Doors: 90 minutes before game time
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $30 for one ticket for Home Plate Box C and D seating (up to a $53 value)
- $20 for one ticket for Lexus Legends Platinum seating (up to a $42 value)
- $10 for one ticket for Bullpen Reserved B seating (up to a $15 value)
Games and Dates
- Monday, September 9, at 7:10 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 10, at 7:10 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 11, at 7:10 p.m.
- Thursday, September 12, at 12:40 p.m.
When you click "Buy," you'll be redirected to Marlins.com to complete your transaction. This offer applies toward the face value of tickets, but you'll still need to pay all Marlins.com fees and taxes in full.
The Scouting Report
With the last month of the season underway, the Marlins prepare for their final 2013 clash with a formidable NL East rival. Miami began the month of September with a 7–0 road win in Atlanta, and they hope to carry that momentum into a four-game series against the Braves from September 9-12. This series provides fans with one more chance to see the Marlins before they pack up for a stretch of 11 consecutive road games.
The Marlins take the field at Marlins Park: an eco-friendly, 37,000-seat facility equipped with a retractable roof, plexiglass fish tanks behind home plate, and a vibrant sculpture in left-center field that kicks into motion for Marlins home runs. Born in 1993, the Florida Marlins quickly established themselves as contenders in the National League, taking home World Series titles in 1997 and 2003. And today, after some light rebranding to go along with the new ballpark, the rechristened Miami Marlins aim to continue traditions new and old, expanding their list of Hall of Famers.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.