Choose from Six Options
Opening Night Packages
- $20 for an Opening Night package with bullpen reserved B seating with a $10 merchandise voucher (a $42 total value)
- $25 for an Opening Night package with baseline reserved C-2 seating with a $10 merchandise voucher (a $47 total value)
- $45 for an Opening Night package with home plate box D or Lexus Legends Platinum seating with a $10 merchandise voucher (a $77 total value)<p>
Each package includes the following:
- One ticket to the home opener against the Atlanta Braves on Monday, April 8, at 7:10 p.m.
- A $10 merchandise voucher
- As part of the Marlins’ Opening Night promotion, one voucher for a complimentary Marlins home game during April or May, valid for seats up to $75 in value. Groupon holders will receive a unique voucher code within 5–7 days of Groupon purchase.<p>
The $10 merchandise credit is loaded onto each eligible game ticket; present your ticket at any team store in Marlins Park to redeem.
Against the Philadelphia Phillies at 7:10 p.m. on Friday, April 12, or Saturday, April 13
- $12 for one ticket for bullpen reserved B seating at one of the above games (a $25 value)
- $23 for one ticket for baseline reserved VIP seating at one of the above games (a $47 value)
- $36 for one ticket for base reserved VIP seating (7–13 rows from the field) at one of the above games (a $72 value)<p>
When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to marlins.com to complete your transaction. This offer applies toward the face value of tickets, but you’ll still need to pay all marlins.com fees and taxes in full.
The Scouting Report
With the inaugural season in their new ballpark behind them, the Marlins settle into the second year of a new era during their first two home series of the 2013 season. Across the diamond, the Braves and Phillies stand as a formidable NL East rivals. Upon entering the ballpark for the home opener on April 8, every fan will receive a magnetic schedule to attach to their refrigerator or the bumper of their submarines; on April 12, a postgame fireworks show will light up Marlins Park.
The Marlins take the field at Marlins Park: an eco-friendly, 37,000-seat facility equipped with a retractable roof, plexiglass fish tanks behind home plate, and a vibrant sculpture in left-center field that kicks into motion for Marlins home runs. Born in 1993, the Florida Marlins quickly established themselves as contenders in the National League, taking home World Series titles in 1997 and 2003. And today, after some light rebranding to go along with the new ballpark, the rechristened Miami Marlins aim to continue traditions new and old, expand their list of Hall of Famers, and train the ballpark’s fish to stealthily intercept batting signals.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
I have had an amazing time at the new marlins park! Everything is so beautiful and clean.Michelle L., Yelp, 6/12/12
The stadium is absolutely beautiful! Not too big and wonderfully adorned with great designhcjohnson3, TripAdvisor, 6/16/12
501 Marlins Way
Miami, Florida 33125