Old people probably like to stand near the speakers at concerts because the reverberating bass lines feel good on their bones. Catch the rhythm with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to an Unforgettable Evening With Michael Bolton
- When: Friday, June 13, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Music Hall Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $49 for the main floor (up to $86.55 value)
- $29 for the rear mezzanine (up to $54.90 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
- Things that sound better when sung by Michael Bolton: soul classics, soaring adult-contemporary pop, the plot of Pirates of the Caribbean
- YouTube views of Michael Bolton dressing up as Erin Brockovich in The Lonely Island's "Jack Sparrow" video: more than 122 million (and counting)
- What those viewers don't know: Bolton started his career as a hard rocker touring with Ozzy Osbourne.
- Number of albums and singles sold: more than 53 million
- Dollars his charitable foundation has raised: more than 3.7 million
- Who he's written songs for: Cher, Kiss, Barbra Streisand
- Who he's written songs with: Bob Dylan
- Title of his recent memoir: The Soul of It All: My Music, My Life
- Motown staples that appear on his latest album: "What's Going On," "Ain't No Mountain High Enough," "Signed, Sealed, Delivered"
- Current state of his tenor/countertenor pipes: rustproof
Music Hall Center
Built in 1928, Music Hall Center dazzles patrons with an ornate art-deco façade and lush Spanish Renaissance interior. Elegant columns, glittering chandeliers, and vibrant geometric patterns create a palatial atmosphere in the lobby. The auditorium's intimately arranged velvet seats leave every viewer within 70 feet of the stage, eliminating the need for binoculars or drawn-out games of telephone describing the onstage action.