- One G-Pass to see Michael Feinstein Trio
- When: Friday, November 22, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Bergen Performing Arts Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $32 for mezzanine or balcony (up to a $65.90 value)
- $43 for orchestra (up to an $87.35 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Michael Feinstein Trio
Michael Feinstein performing "The More I See You" and "There Will Never Be Another You"
- For fans of: Frank Sinatra, George and Ira Gershwin, Cole Porter, Duke Ellington, Rodgers and Hart
- Michael Feinstein's life's work: preserving the greatest and rarest works of American songwriting
- His achievements: a place on the Library of Congress' National Recording Preservation Board, two Emmy nominations, five Grammy nominations
- Where you've seen him: playing Carnegie Hall, the Sydney Opera House, the White House, and making guards weep with joy at Buckingham Palace
- He should get his own TV show: he did, hosting PBS's Michael Feinstein's American Songbook
Bergen Performing Arts Center
In 2004—on a mission to bolster its community’s wellspring of creativity and education—the nonprofit Bergen Performing Arts Center took over the former John Harms Center, an art-deco-style movie and vaudeville palace built in 1922. Today, in the same antique theater where Frank Capra screened his first car chase, the venue hosts 150 yearly events that bring dance, music, and theatrical productions to an estimated 250,000 annual audience members. Networks such as HBO, PBS, and MTV all have filmed international broadcasts on the stage, which has seen the likes of Diana Krall, Heart, and ZZ Top.