During concerts, a musician's wild side emerges, such as when a guitarist destroys an amplifier or a singer eats a zebra. Observe untamed talent with this GrouponLive deal.
- $25 for one G-Pass to see Michael McDonald: This Christmas, An Evening of Holiday & Hits (up to a $62.50 value)
- When: Friday, December 20th, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Louisville Palace
- Seating: orchestra sections 1–4, rows Q–PP
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Michael McDonald: This Christmas – An Evening of Holiday & Hits
Michael McDonald performing "What a Fool Believes"
- How you know Michael McDonald: as a back-up singer for Steely Dan who hit the big time in The Doobie Brothers before beginning a solo career
- Genres McDonald specializes in: blue-eyed soul, soft rock, anything with a piano
- Number of Grammys: five
- Groovy McDonald hits for fans to sway to: "Takin' It to the Streets," "I Keep Forgettin' (Every Time You're Near)"
- Number of Christmas albums McDonald has recorded: four
- Groovy McDonald Christmas songs for fans to chug eggnog to: "This Christmas," "Winter Wonderland"
Audiences enjoy cultural euphony amidst the Spanish baroque themes of the Louisville Palace. In the lobby, a vaulted ceiling sculpted with historical faces looms above columns swirling with flashes of cobalt and crimson. Once inside, patrons can marvel at the deep-scarlet proscenium or pull out their collapsible telescopes to gaze at the simulated night sky above.
The Louisville Palace
625 S 4th St.
Louisville, Kentucky 40202Get Directions