- $14 for one G-Pass to see Michael Ray with Jill's Cashbox, supported by Bulford & Jeff Hurst (up to $27 value)
- When: Tuesday, December 31, at 9:30 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Orlando
- Section: general admission standing
- Door time: 9 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Ray performs on The Next
- How Michael Ray rocketed into fame: winning CW talent-search show The Next
- Songs the dimpled 20-something lent his deceptively mature-sounding pipes: Eric Church's "Springsteen"; Luke Bryan's "Drunk on You"
- Source of Ray's small-town credentials: Eustis, FL, where he grew up
- What he does when he's not strumming and singing, according to his Facebook page: hunts deer, cooks collard greens
- Number of country boys in Jill's Cashbox: six
- Their sound: classic country blended with influences ranging from James Taylor to the Allman Brothers
- Their themes: front porches, moonshine, childhood tractor-driving, love