Getting front-row seats to a concert often requires fans to overpay scalpers or name their firstborn child 93.1 FM. See a show on your terms with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to see Michael W. Smith
- When: Thursday, October 3, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Tilles Center for the Performing Arts
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $32 for side orchestra, rows FF–JJ of the loge, or the side loge (up to a $42.90 value)
- $42 for rows CC–EE of the loge or the center of the side loge (up to a $55.90 value)
- $50 for rear orchestra, the center of the side orchestra, or rows AA–BB of the loge (up to a $66.40 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Michael W. Smith
- Michael W. Smith's gift: creating inspirational contemporary Christian music
- "Place in this World": the hit that crossed over from the Christian charts to the mainstream Billboard Hot 100
- 40: the number of Dove Awards Michael has won
- 3: the number of Grammy Awards on his shelf
- 9: the number of additional Grammy nominations floating in the ether
- 12: the number of books he's written
- 30: the number of years he's been an active singer-songwriter, as well as the months of vacation time he's probably earned
- Worship anthems you might hear live: "Awesome God," "Friends," "Above All"
- Age Michael was when he wrote his first song: five
- Michael's big break: performing as a keyboardist in 1982 with a then-unknown singer named Amy Grant
- The number of times that special guest Nichole Nordeman has been nominated for a Dove Award for Female Vocalist of the Year: three
- Inspiring songs she might play live: "Finally Free," "Wide Eyed," "Sunrise"