- $9 for one ticket to see Miles Nielsen and the Rusted Hearts with Ernie Hendrickson (up to $15 value)
- When: Friday, November 29, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Memorial Hall
- General admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Miles Nielsen and the Rusted Hearts
Miles Nielsen and the Rusted Hearts performing "Kentucky"
- The differences between Miles Nielsen and his father, Cheap Trick's Rick Nielsen: Miles writes gentler songs that break your heart and ice up your windshield, he also plays on a guitar with one neck instead of six
- Where you may have heard Miles recently: on the popular Daytrotter sessions
- His style, according to pennyblackmusic: "The themes include unrequited bitterness and stories sometimes conclude with startling imagery. But beyond that, it’s almost as if Miles and the boys have created a new genre: pop noir?"
- What the Rockford Register Star says about Ernie Hendrickson: "This inspiring artist defies categories by blending folk and country with rock and jazz."