Because baseball games are no longer used to settle land disputes and damages from horse collisions, they've become the battleground for deciding which U.S. city will be the first to move to the moon. Catch a nation-changing showdown with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see a Milwaukee Brewers game, including two beers and a pre-game buffet
- Where: Miller Park
- Door time: 90 minutes prior to first pitch
- Click here to view the seating chart. Click here to see the view from each seat.
Games and Seating Options
- $49 for one Dew Deck seat against the Baltimore Orioles on Monday, May 26, at 1:10 p.m. or against the Washington Nationals on Tuesday, June 24, at 7:10 p.m. (a $62 value)
- $49 for one Miller Lite Party Deck seat against the Orioles on Tuesday, May 27, at 7:10 p.m. (a $69 value)
- $49 for one Harley Deck seat against the Orioles on Wednesday, May 28, at 7:10 p.m. or against the Minnesota Twins on Monday, June 2, at 6:20 p.m. (a $67 value)
Seats in the Dew Deck, Harley Deck, and Miller Lite Party Deck include two beers and a pre-game buffet that ends one hour after the first pitch. Click here for more information.
When you click "Buy," you'll be redirected to brewers.com to complete your transaction. This offer applies toward the face value of tickets, but you'll still need to pay all brewers.com fees and taxes in full.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
The Scouting Report
In baseball's opening month, the Brewers were the best in the bigs. They opened April with a nine-game winning streak—which included a sweep of defending-champion Boston Red Sox—then closed out 9–3 to improve to 20–8 on the season—the best record in baseball. Now, as the April pages are torn from all the clubhouse calendars, the team looks to ride that momentum into the second month of the season. Through 28 games, the Brewer offense has flashed a penchant for power. It checks in with 29 homeruns—the fourth-best total in the National League.
Originally founded as the Seattle Pilots in 1969, the Milwaukee Brewers have brought Major League Baseball to Wisconsin since 1970. The team played its first 30 seasons at Milwaukee County Stadium; Miller Park opened its gates in 2001, featuring field dimensions mapped out by legendary Brewer Robin Yount. Today, up to 41,900 fans pack into Miller Park to cheer on their home team as well as The Famous Racing Sausages and Bernie the Brewer, who soars down his iconic slide to celebrate home runs or cheer himself up after burning popcorn inside his elevated left-field clubhouse.
1 Brewers Way
Milwaukee, WI 53214