Going to a basketball game lets fans feel the excitement and hear the pleas for quiet from the family living underneath the bleachers. Root for the home team with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass for a Milwaukee Bucks basketball game and Milwaukee Originals t-shirt
- Where: BMO Harris Bradley Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view the t-shirt for each game<p>
Seating Options and Games
- $24 for one G-Pass for upper-level seating (up to $30.70 value) and a Milwaukee Originals t-shirt ($30 value; up to $60.70 total value)
- $39 for one G-Pass for lower-level seating (up to $64.80 value) and a Milwaukee Originals t-shirt ($30 value; up to $94.80 total value)<p>
For either option, choose from the following games:
- Against the Portland Trailblazers on Wednesday, November 20, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Washington Wizards on Wednesday, November 27, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday, December 4, at 7 p.m.
- Against the San Antonio Spurs on Wednesday, December 11, at 7 p.m.<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
The Scouting Report
Following last season’s playoff appearance—their first in three years—the Bucks enter the 2013–14 season with hopes of a repeat trip to the postseason. These four home match-ups pit Milwaukee against the division-rival Detroit Pistons as well as further-flung adversaries from the Western Conference in the Trailblazers and the top-ranked Spurs. These games give fans a chance to catch a young Bucks roster—the majority of the Bucks players have been in the league for three or fewer years—as they develop the chemistry necessary to send alley-oops flying over opponents’ heads and qualify for the three-legged race over All Star Weekend.
Founded in 1968, the Milwaukee Bucks were still but yearlings when they won the NBA championship in 1971. Since then, the team has won 12 more division titles and produced some of basketball’s greatest stars. Dressed in their iconic white with stripes of hunter green—a fitting shade, as the team is named after dollar bills—the Bucks take the court in front of crowds that cheer at the antics and acrobatic stunts of the hometown sweetheart, Bango.
BMO Harris Bradley Center
1001 North 4th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53203