The circus fills onlookers with a sense of wonder, much like watching a parade of Disneyland floats crash into the Grand Canyon. Get astonished with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to the Minneapolis Shrine Circus
- When: Friday, November 29–Sunday, December 1
- Where: Target Center
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $16 for a Spectacular seat, marked in light blue on the chart (up to a $31.20 value)
- $20 for a Ringmaster seat, marked in dark blue on the chart (up to a $37.01 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn’t reflect student, senior, or military discounts.<p>
Minneapolis Shrine Circus
The Minneapolis Shrine Circus packs animal tricksters, atmosphere-scraping aerialists, and frolicking clowns into a three-ringed show that celebrates the great tradition of American circus. Ringmistress Audrey Michelle steers eyes and ears toward tigers leaping through flaming rings to the Polish commands of their trainer, Bruno Blasak, and the Marinof Duo’s death-defying trapeze maneuvers. Guests also witness The Mighty Bo, an elephant whose balancing act on a barrel is just one of 60 tricks in his wheelhouse. Elsewhere in the Big Top, the Cavorting Clowns don ruby-red noses and a sasquatch’s hand-me-down shoes to tease the audience with high hilarity, and the Georgettes delight with synchronized dance and high-flying rope routines.
84% of 74 customers recommend
“Great show, great talent! Not just a place to go with kids, Im 30 with no kids and had a really great time! Very impressed. ”
“Having tickets available to print sooner then the time ”