Basketball is an exciting spectator sport because games are often decided in the last five minutes, when official scorekeeping begins. Get close to the action with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to a Minnesota Lynx preseason or regular-season game, plus a complimentary souvenir keychain
- Where: Target Center
- Door time: One hour prior to tip-off
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Game and Seating Options
Preseason game against the Connecticut Sun on Tuesday, May 21, at 12 p.m.
- $8 for green-section seating (a $15 value)
- $12 for blue-section seating (a $20 value)
Season opener against the Connecticut Sun on Saturday, June 1, at 7 p.m.
- $10 for green-section seating (an $18 value)
- $25 for blue-section seating (a $40 value)
The Scouting Report
A year ago, the Lynx tipped off their season with a 10-game winning streak, setting a franchise and league record in the process. The team's flawless start propelled it to a second-straight WNBA Finals appearance, where it came up just short of winning back-to-back championships. This season—after one last tune-up against the Sun on May 21, when each player calibrates her sneaker squeaks to the right pitch—the Lynx begin another run to the finals behind superstar Seimone Augustus. Augustus once again led the Lynx in scoring in 2012, at one point draining eight consecutive three pointers—just one shy of a WNBA record.