Riding a bull is difficult, especially in front of thousands of screaming fans or up a staircase without waking your parents. Get rowdy with this Groupon.
- $12 for one ticket to one session of the Minnesota Rodeo Association State Finals ($24.67 value)
- Where: Sanford Center
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Friday, May 16, at 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, May 17, at 6:30 p.m.
Minnesota Rodeo Association State Finals
Now in its 21st year, the Minnesota Rodeo Association showcases the state's top cowboys in competitive hoof-stomping events. The best riders of the year gather on May 16 and 17 for the 2014 state finals, which will feature all major rodeo events including bull-riding, calf-roping, steer wrestling, and bareback riding. The two-day finals culminate Saturday night, when the champions will be crowned and the runners-up will have to rock-paper-scissors to see who has to domesticate the biggest bull.