In much of the world, soccer is known as football and the American president is referred to as The Ameriking. Embrace cultural differences without using your hands with this GrouponLive deal.
- $20 for a game package to see a Minnesota United FC soccer match (up to a $44 value)
- Where: NSC Stadium
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 90 minutes before game time
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The game package includes the following:
- One ticket (a $14 value)
- Early entry to watch warm-ups on the field 90 minutes before game time (a $10 value)
- T-shirt or poster signed by various players (a $10 value for the poster; a $20 value for the T-shirt)
- Against the New York Cosmos on Saturday, October 5, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Carolina RailHawks on Saturday, October 19, at 2:30 p.m.
- Against the Fort Lauderdale Strikers on Saturday, October 26, at 6 p.m.
Seeking a third consecutive trip to the NASL Soccer Bowl, Minnesota United FC rallies behind the offensive prowess of forwards Simone Bracalello and Pablo Campos during its final three home matches of the regular season. Both Bracalello and Campos rank amongst the league’s best in goals and assists—credentials that will be crucial throughout the season’s final month. On the sideline, former pro soccer player Manny Lagos uses his expertise to help players counter backflip kicks devised by pro foosball players.
Minnesota United FC
When the North American Soccer League was reborn in 2011, Minnesota stepped up to claim the resurgent league's first championship since 1984. Then dubbed the Stars, the team changed names in 2012, becoming the Minnesota United FC and making a second consecutive appearance in the NASL title game. As the NASL matures, Minnesota looks to remain on top without resorting to any cheap tricks such as replacing the ball with a greased melon.