Seeing a live show ensures you won't be tricked by phony computer graphics into thinking the Titanic was real. Have a night to remember with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to the Miss Black US Ambassador Scholarship Pageant
- Where: Gwinnett Performing Arts Center
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- View the seating charts for the preliminaries and for the finals
- $150 for a VIP package for box seating on all three dates, including red-carpet entry and a goodie bag (up to $250 value)
Preliminary Rounds: Thursday, July 17, or Friday, July 18, at 6 p.m.
- $15 for preliminary-round rear-orchestra seating (up to $25 value)
- $18 for preliminary-round center-orchestra seating (up to $30 value)
- $21 for preliminary-round front-orchestra seating (up to $35 value)
Final Round: Saturday, July 19, at 5 p.m.
- $33 for final-round balcony seating (up to $55 value)
- $36 for final-round rear-orchestra seating (up to $60 value)
- $39 for final-round center-orchestra seating (up to $65 value)
- $42 for final-round front-orchestra seating (up to $70 value)
Miss Black US Ambassador Scholarship Pageant
The winners of the Miss Black US Ambassador Scholarship Pageant aren’t just selected for their beauty, but for what they can do for the world. Founded in partnership with the Dr. Ruth Joyce Colbert Barnes Foundation and the Oklahoma Sovereign Arts Foundation, the pageant gives winners a platform to partner with political figures and national organizations to advance a chosen cause, along with scholarship opportunities.
Young women vie for the sash and traditional ambassador’s tiara by showing off their talents, poise, and vision for their communities and the world, which audiences get to see during a talent competition and Q&A that touches on current events. Guests with an eye for fashion won’t be disappointed, however. The competition also includes evening-gown and fitness-wear segments.
Gwinnett Performing Arts Center
6400 Sugarloaf Parkway
Duluth, GA 30097Get Directions