Rock fans traditionally hold up lighters at concerts during ballads so that heartbroken moths know where they can go and, for once, not be judged. Get drawn in with this GrouponLive deal.
- $15 for one G-Pass to Missing Persons, Bow Wow Wow, and Gene Loves Jezebel (up to $32.50 value)
- When: Saturday, May 17, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Wellmont Theater
- General-admission standing floor
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Missing Persons, Bow Wow Wow, and Gene Loves Jezebel
- Missing Persons: the new-wave band behind the singles "I Can't Think About Dancin" and "Walking in LA"
- First album: a self-titled record cut in Frank Zappa's Utility Muffin Research Kitchen studios
- What MTV's earliest viewers remember: the psychedelic video for "Surrender Your Heart," designed by Peter Max
- Bow Wow Wow was created by: the late punk Svengali Malcolm McLaren
- Their first lead singer: Annabelle Lwin, who was only 13 when she joined the band
- Their most recent singer: Chloe Demeteria, who nails Lwin's tribal caterwaul, even while legally driving
- Their signature hit: "I Want Candy"
- Gene Loves Jezebel's biggest American hits: "Desire (Come and Get It)," "The Motion of Love," "Jealous"
- Founding members: identical twins Jay and Michael Aston
- Since then: The brothers have split into two Gene Loves Jezebels. The US edition stars Michael.