Hearty laughs and daring thrills are central to the best circuses, just as capitalized dialogue and awkward cameos by math teachers are central to the most compelling siblings' diaries. Snoop on an entertaining show with this GrouponLive deal to Circus Gatti. Choose from the following options:
For $25, you get a family package that includes general admission for two adults and up to three children aged 12 and younger (up to a $49.50 value, including all fees). Choose from the following showtimes and venues:
- Friday, February 15, at 7 p.m., at the Lubbock Memorial Civic Center
- Saturday, February 16, at 7 p.m., at the Lubbock Memorial Civic Center
- Sunday, February 17, at 2 p.m., at the Lubbock Memorial Civic Center
- Sunday, February 17, at 6 p.m., at the Lubbock Memorial Civic Center
- Tuesday, February 19, at 4:15 p.m., at the Scurry County Coliseum
- Tuesday, February 19, at 7:30 p.m., at the Scurry County Coliseum
For $37, you get the above family package (up to a $49.50 value, including all fees) and a meet-and-greet photo session after the show (a $5 value each; up to a $74.50 total value) at the Lubbock Memorial Civic Center on Saturday, February 16, at 2 p.m.
Doors open 30 minutes before showtime.
At Circus Gatti, exotic animals, hilarious showmen, and thrilling daredevils delight families in an outrageous three-ring spectacle. During the two-hour show, the elephants Tika and Patti stomp to Bollywood choreography, and the liberty ponies knock their synchronized hooves under the deft direction of Miss Genevieve, who conducts with a baton made of sugar cubes. The Great Oscar soars through the heavens with nothing but an oversize rope and bones infused with helium, with The Queen Bee delivering further aerial thrills while fluttering beside her hive in an atmospheric ballet. Pipin and Poppy elicit laughs with their comedy routine, and Miss Elizabeth induces awe with a contortion and balancing act in which she fires an arrow with her legs and feet while hanging upside down.