- $250 to attend the World Series, featuring the St. Louis Cardinals against the Boston Red Sox, plus a $50 credit to MLB.com/shop
- Where: Busch Stadium
- Seating: first-base loge seating in section 239
- Door time: One hour before game time
- Note: Although the game tickets themselves are not discounted, this offer does give fans the chance to bypass the rush for World Series tickets and enjoy the games from seats that have been set aside for Groupon subscribers.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Dates
- World Series Game 4 on Sunday, October 27, at 7:15 p.m.
- World Series Game 5 on Monday, October 28, at 7:07 p.m. (if necessary)
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
The Scouting Report
As the end of October approaches Halloween, the 2013 World Series might seem spookily familiar. The 2004 Series also saw the Cardinals pitted against the Red Sox, who swept St. Louis in four games. But this year is unlikely to see such a lopsided Series, as both teams finished the regular season with an identical 97–65 record atop their respective leagues. The parity bodes well for the Cardinals, who're hungry for the dual opportunity to avenge the 2004 loss and claim their second world championship in three years.
St. Louis Cardinals
With 11 World Series titles under their belts, the St. Louis Cardinals have thrilled hometown crowds with more than a century of on-field excellence. Opened in 2006, the current Busch Stadium greets each guest with stunning views of the Gateway Arch, treating them to foot-long hot dogs and mile-long bratwursts from the concession stands. Cards fans can also snap photos of the verdant natural-grass field and the view from one of the stadium's 46,000 seats, or create their own Fredbird at a Build-a-Bear station.