Being the lead singer of a famous band requires nerves of steel, a surplus of swagger, and the patience to endure Cleveland's rambling, uncomfortably personal answer to "How you doin' tonight, Cleveland?" Catch master showmen in their element with this GrouponLive deal.
- $25 for one G-Pass to MMRBQ 2013 featuring Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, Cheap Trick, Buckcherry, Device and Kid Felix (up to a $62.50 value)
- When: Saturday, May 18, at 3 p.m.
- Where: Susquehanna Bank Center
- Section: general-admission access to the lawn
- Door time: 2 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
MMR* B *Q 2013 Featuring Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, and Cheap Trick
- Who else will be there: Buckcherry, Device, Kid Felix
- Who you know in Device: David Draiman of Disturbed, Geno Lenardo of Filter
- Number of Grammys filling Soundgarden's trophy case: two
- If the number of albums sold by Soundgarden were people, they could form the eighth most populous state in the US and be more awesome than Oregon
- Release date of Alice in Chains' new album, The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here: May 28, 2013
- Number of years since "Man in the Box" rocketed them to fame: 22
- Number of necks on the guitar of Cheap Trick's Rick Nielsen: five
- Number of necks on Rick Nielsen: one
- Best Cheap Trick songs to sing along to: "Surrender;" "I Want You to Want Me"
- Newest Buckcherry single to bang your head to: "Gluttony"