Live music can set the mood on a cruise and overpower the sound of curse words that whales have incorporated into their songs after centuries of hanging out with sailors. Take in less salty tunes with this GrouponLive deal.
- $23 for one ticket to see Molly Ringwald (up to a $39.75 value)
- When: Thursday, September 26, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Elsinore Theatre
- Section: main floor rows J–Z, or mezzanine
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Is this THE Molly Ringwald?: yes
- The beloved actress from Pretty in Pink, The Breakfast Club, and Sixteen Candles?: yes, still that Molly Ringwald
- When she started performing jazz: at the age of 3, when she sang with her dad's jazz band
- What the The Hollywood Reporter says about Molly's jazz reincarnation: "Performing with an expert jazz trio led by pianist/musical director Peter Smith, Ringwald, looking elegantly gorgeous, displayed enough vocal chops to demonstrate that she’s no dilettante."
- What to expect during her live show: lovingly rendered classics such as "I Get Along Without You Very Well" and "I'll Take Romance," light rapport with the audience, and fans who'll never let go of their crush
- How she pays tribute to her John Hughes era: Molly jazzes up Simple Minds' "Don't You (Forget About Me)"