- $25 for one G-Pass to see Monumentour: Fall Out Boy and Paramore (up to $34 value)
- When: Wednesday, July 9, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Klipsch Music Center
- Section: general-admission lawn
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Fall Out Boy
- Where Fall Out Boy started: Willmette, Illinois in 2001
- When the music went silent: 2009, after the band's touring-related stress and disillusionment with the music industry reached a breaking point
- How it came back: an all-day summit between the band members led to the top-secret recording of 2013’s Save Rock and Roll
- Characteristic moment: when singer Patrick Stump's cries for every listener to “put on your war paint” over an orchestral thump in album opener "Phoenix"
- Rolling Stone's final verdict on the group's reformation: “life is more fun with Fall Out Boy than without them.”
- #1: where Paramore's eponymous fourth album debuted on the Billboard charts in America
- #1: also the album's chart position in Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, and the United Kingdom
- 8 (out of 10): the score given to Paramore by Spin Magazine
- 5 (out of 5): the stars rewarded to Paramore by Alternative Press
- 30 million: amount of views amassed for the music video of Paramore's single "Still Into You" on YouTube
- How Alternative Press describes it: "a sprawling, 17-song, 64-minute monster that is without a doubt the finest music these three artists—vocalist Hayley Williams, guitarist Taylor York and bassist Jeremy Davis—have ever made."