- $25 for one G-Pass to see Monumentour: Fall Out Boy and Paramore (up to $34 value)
- When: Wednesday, July 9, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Klipsch Music Center
- Section: general-admission lawn
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Fall Out Boy
- Where Fall Out Boy started: Willmette, Illinois in 2001
- When the music went silent: 2009, after the band's touring-related stress and disillusionment with the music industry reached a breaking point
- How it came back: an all-day summit between the band members led to the top-secret recording of 2013’s Save Rock and Roll
- Characteristic moment: when singer Patrick Stump's cries for every listener to “put on your war paint” over an orchestral thump in album opener "Phoenix"
- Rolling Stone's final verdict on the group's reformation: “life is more fun with Fall Out Boy than without them.”
- #1: where Paramore's eponymous fourth album debuted on the Billboard charts in America
- #1: also the album's chart position in Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, and the United Kingdom
- 8 (out of 10): the score given to Paramore by Spin Magazine
- 5 (out of 5): the stars rewarded to Paramore by Alternative Press
- 30 million: amount of views amassed for the music video of Paramore's single "Still Into You" on YouTube
- How Alternative Press describes it: "a sprawling, 17-song, 64-minute monster that is without a doubt the finest music these three artists—vocalist Hayley Williams, guitarist Taylor York and bassist Jeremy Davis—have ever made."
Tips from Groupon Customers
Klipsch Music Center
12880 E. 146th St.
Noblesville, Indiana 46060Get Directions